Please note: By using the Pakayak website, You consent to Our use of the Data as set out below.
Certain defined terms:
“Personal information” means information about a natural person that identifies such individual in an accessible form (such as first and last name, street address and city/town, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number).
“Services” means any services provided to you by Us on this website.
A. The Data We May Collect; Online Tracking
B. Why We Collect the Data
C. How We Obtain the Data
D. With Whom We May Share the Data
H. Your Rights to Access and Correct the Data
I. Contacting Us
A. THE DATA WE MAY COLLECT
- Information Collection and Use
a. Information You Provide Us
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you. We may also use this information to respond to your requests or help us get the information you or services you requested. Submitting Personal Information is voluntary, however, if you do not provide any Personal Information we may be unable to provide certain Services to you.
c. Web Analytics
We use Google’s Universal Analytics (“UA”) to monitor website usage and analyze aggregate demographic and interest data of our visitors. This information cannot be used to identify you as an individual. While some websites use these tools to serve advertisements on their sites, We only use them to analyze demographic data.
The information we collect during your visit includes but is not limited to:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet;
- The date and time of your visit to our Website;
- The pages and documents you viewed on our Website;
- The URL of the website you visited prior to ours;
- The type and version of your Web browser and operating system; and
- Your location at the time of your visit, down to the city level.
d. Online Advertising and Tracking
e. Payment Data
B. WHY WE COLLECT THE DATA
We collect Your Data to:
- To enable us to provide You with the Services on this website;
- Communicate with You about the Services and new products and services we may offer;
- Fulfill Our legal and administrative obligations;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Us, Our customers or others.
We may share the Data with trusted business partners and third party service providers to enable them to perform functions of the website and to process Data on Our behalf, in accordance with the purposes in Section B above. We do not sell or trade the Data that personally identifies You. We may share statistical or aggregated Data that does not personally identify our users with advertisers, business partners and other third parties to help us improve our website
If applicable, Data may also be transferred to:
- Local or foreign regulators, governments, courts, arbitrators and law enforcement authorities, including tax collection agencies and stock or other exchanges;
- Persons to whom We may assign or transfer Our rights or duties under this agreement or under any other agreement We may have with or concerning You;
- Persons in connection with any sale, merger, acquisition, disposal, reorganization or similar change of Our business (including any potential or actual purchaser of that business and that purchaser’s advisors);
- Third parties, if so required to comply with mandatory legal or regulatory requirements; and
- Address fraud, data security, safety or technical issues.
We use reasonable measures to secure data that we collect and store. Unfortunately, transmission via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of Data we collect. We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Despite the protective measures we put in place, You understand that no data security measure can guarantee complete security at all times.
The website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information of any user under 13, we will delete such data.
The accuracy of the information We hold about You is important to Us. You have the right to access the information We hold about You and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet Our costs in providing You with details if the information we hold about You. Information on how to access data about You which we store can be obtained by contacting us via the email or phone number given in Section I.
If any of the information We hold about You is inaccurate, please let Us know by emailing Us (for contact information please see Section I below). We will respond within a reasonable period of time upon verification of Your identity.
If You have any questions about how We use your Personal Information or wish to exercise your right to correct your data, You can contact us at:
Attention: Zinelle Mackro
PO Box 130
Old Lyme, CT 06441
info (at) pakayak.com